MyGED™ online portal: Mobile-friendly, free, and customizable, MyGED™ is the start-to finish online support tool for the 2014 GED® program. Adults can easily register and schedule their test, find preparation tools, check their score, and get support for career and college transitions through MyGED™ at GED.com.
Four content-area assessments measure a foundational core of knowledge and skills, and an additional performance level will certify that adults are ready for college and careers.
- Reasoning Through Language Arts – 150 minutes
- Mathematical Reasoning – 115 minutes
- Science – 90 minutes
- Social Studies – 90 minutes
GED Performance levels
- Performance Level 1- is associated with scores below the GED test Passing Standard (100 to 149 scaled score points).
- Performance Level 2- is associated with scores at or above the Passing Standard (150-169 scaled score points).
- Performance Level 3- is the highest level, is associated with performance indicative of career-and-college-readiness known as the GED Score with Honors (170 scaled score points and above).