Skip to content
Download our Mobile App for quick access to School News, Calendars, Sports Schedules and more.
- Paraprofessional Exam is given each Wednesday at the adult school in Port St. Joe at 9:30 AM ET.
- One exam per day.
- Candidates may call Brenda Wood at 227-1744 for an appointment time.
- Only one person may test at a time.
- $55.00 test fee. You will need a debit/credit card to register.
- Passing score of 464
- ParaPro exam may be taken once every 21 days, not including your initial test date.
- ID must be original, valid, bear their full name with photograph and signature.
- Exam is 2.5 hours with 90 questions: Reading – 30 questions, Mathematics – 30 questions, Writing – 30 questions